Work for us
WEAVER | CAPE TOWN CBD
As a weaver you will play an integral part of the in-store experience. You will have the privilege and pleasure of weaving on a vintage 100 year old loom within a retail environment. You will be required to include customers in the weaving process, informing them of the craft of weaving, and history. This is a hands on roll and you will also be the handy-man (or woman!) around the store, and responsible for possible deliveries other general store and brand related responsibilities.
- Fast learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be focused on your craft when required, yet also outgoing and friendly and able to engage customers
- Valid driver’s license
- Technical and hands-on
- Attention to detail
- Like to work with your hands
- Reliable and honest
- Weaving / sewing / textile experience is preferred
Please note: If you have not heard back from us with in 7 days your application was unsuccessful. Please submit your CV and cover letter.
Interested? Tell us more about yourself by emailing us at email@example.com
If no positions are available but you feel your skills and contribution to Mungo is worth a look, please send us your CV and we will keep it on record.