When talking about sustainability and transparency this is where we see ourselves separate from massive retailers. We know and take responsibility for where our product is made, how its is made, how much it costs and WHO made it…us.
- Our product is not seasonal and disposable. It really is made to last and to be used and enjoyed in your home for years to come.
- We use only natural fibres
- Yarn quality and origin is of utmost importance
- Mungo does not do massive seasonal sales and reductions. The only time we go on sale is once a year that holds product seconds and samples
- We want to spread the message of more thoughtful consumption.
- By keeping the production process in South Africa we are creating a sustainable economy and industry.
- Transparent work force and working environment.
- We value our product and customer to not find the exact item on sale 2 weeks after purchasing it.
- The reason we don’t go on sale with our current stock and range is that we do not build a sales markup into our product to start. We do not mark up our product 300% to hedge our bets and sales margins.
- So often we fall for the cheaper, lower quality option that is often imported with tight margins and very little regard to where it is coming from.
Shop companies that are transparent, sustainable and adding to our local economy and skill sets.